Friday, June 5, 2009

Choices- you are in charge!!

This has been a great week- 100% on track with food and workouts. I feel leaner and am actually looking forward to weighing in tomorrow(this is a new one for me)

Today i made a choice- i promised to help my daughters make cookies for our garage sale tomorrow- they want to have a lemonaide stand and cookies. Making cookies on a comp diet is difficult to say the least. After listening to a podcast by Tony- i realized that I could have a "taste" and stop there. I have always been an all or nothing person- if it is around- i eat it - so i dont keep bad food in my house. The cookies were chocolate chip and peanut butter- 2 of my worst temptations- so i decided before i started to have 10 chocolate chips and a tablespoon of peanut butter. I managed to get through baking with out having an all out splurge because I allowed myself a taste. I know that this isnt a behavior i can use in the next 6 weeks- but it is definately something that will help keep me sane off season.

I feel like i have won a small battle with myself- now hopefully the scale is still nice to me tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment