Saturday, January 30, 2010

16 weeks and counting

I am officially 16 weeks out from my next competition and am determined to bring my personal best to the stage this time.  i realize where i made mistakes in the past and plan to fix them this time.  My lats and leg sweeps are bigger- which will help my waist appear smaller. 

I am planning on losing the weight over a longer period- 16 instead of 12 weeks so i dont have as much sagging skin.  I am starting at a better place, but am still determined to take it one day at a time and not stress out.  I do this because it is supposed to be fun- and for it to remain fun and healthy for me i need to respect my body and not stress it out. 
Stronger, Leaner, more determined!!!

one day at a time- one pound at a time. focus, intensity, drive- that is what is going to get me to the stage in my best form ever- i am competing against myself this time- my goal is to be my personal best!!


[URL=http://www.co-diva.org/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=76][IMG]http://www.co-diva.org/forums/uploads/1218589928/gallery_4_19_53712.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to do this along side you and all of the Co-Diva's!!!!! This is so long overdue and the group is growing... you should pop up a list of everyone who is in and what they are competing in :) So excited... so excited... so excited :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for the how many weeks out reminder :) Yikes !!!!!! Tony where's my diet :) lol

    ReplyDelete